According to the STTW (Somalia-To-The-World) I shall save his real identity by calling him pendejo.
“Pendejo, they’ve stolen my boots man!” I’ve said. I needed someone to sympathies with the loss; someone to understand the magnitude of what I am faced with.
– Yes I see that. Raed do you know about
– The country? Yeah but what does that have to do with anything?
– Do you know how many people are dying there out of hunger?
I point to where the boots where last seen, I become speechless like a tennis fan, as I look at him again. Does he not understand? His words are no longer understandable, as they sound like lyrics of a song played at distance.
– What are you saying pendejo?
– Look, I understand how difficult this is for you, but in compare to Somalis who are dying out of hunger this is hardly..
– Do they eat boots? I cut him off.
– That’s not what I am getting at.
– Well, what are you getting at? How does this make me happy? $hit man! Am depressed even more, Now my boots are stolen and Somalis are dying out of hunger. Listen, if we find them boots I promise we would talk some more about this.
To Be Continued…
pendejo: fool in Spanish